Monday, March 24, 2014

decision made

You may recall when we last met that I was wondering which project I should complete: either finish Esther's newest adventure, After Camelot: Esther's Quest, or complete the story about Grace Nies Fletcher. 

I received a reply to my plea, and the upshot is, I've decided to finish Esther's story. Common sense would have told me that, if I had been more receptive to my instincts, rather than being driven by the two old ladies who were acting in a decidedly un-ladylike fashion. 

I did, however, put a new title on my Grace Nies Fletcher book: Fletcher, Grace Nies Fletcher, and Me.

And I need to add one more little "strange happening" to that book. 
Besides naming one of my characters "Fletcher" and having the setting in the Himalayas (both relating to Mrs. Fletcher) I forgot that at one point, I had named my editing business, "Graceworks Productions." 

I initially thought of the religious connotation, that His grace works in all my life, but it's probably more of an influence by that lady, Grace Nies Fletcher. 

Anybody else have that kind of experience? Like, it needs spooky background music, doesn't it? 

Oh, well, it is what it is. So now I'm off to add that little notation to my draft of Fletcher, Grace Nies Fletcher, and Me. 
And, I'm not sure all the coincidences have been found yet. 
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment